What I Do
Raven Rocks Resources designs and develops customized individual and small group itineraries for those yearning for new adventures later in life, ready to step out of a comfort zone, hankering to empty a bucket list, eager to collect lasting memories from transformational experiences. Clients receive hands-on help to
- identify the kinds of adventure or active excursions and destinations that meet personal goals and levels of fitness and stamina.
- create itineraries
- recommend specific services and products—transport, accommodations, guides and local assistance
- plan and prepare for an adventure—including appropriate gear and clothing, journaling, contingencies, security and emergency contacts
- identify suitable travel insurance options
Raven Rocks Resources also works with host destinations—travel and tourism operators and community-level organizations—to design and develop adventure-focused products and services appealing to older, active travelers.
Sample Itinerary: Nepal
8-day Annapurna Skyline Trek, day hikes around Kathmandu, plus culture-focused visits in Istanbul and Doha going and coming.
Sample Itinerary: Maine
Coastal road trip from Portland, ME, through New Brunswick & Nova Scotia focused on hiking, historic sites, ferry rides.
How much it costs
FREE initial consultation! Set it up now!
- Start by brainstorming about travel destinations on your bucket list.
- Learn how I can help you choose among your bucket list destinations, gather and evaluate information relevant to older adventure travelers, identify pros and cons, and take the first steps to create a transformative experience.
Following your initial free consultation, $60.00 for first hour, $50.00 for additional hours including telephone, email of in-person communication. I will offer hands-on help to
- identify the kinds of adventure or active excursions and destinations that meet your personal goals and levels of fitness and stamina
- create your own customized itinerary right for you and your travel companions
- recommend specific services and products—transport, accommodations, guides and local assistance—to support your needs so you can book your trip of your dreams!
- design an individualized plan and prepare you for the adventure—including appropriate gear and clothing, journaling, contingencies, security and emergency contacts
- identify travel insurance options suitable for you and the destination of your choice
Information about select adventures I coordinate and lead available upon request.